Friday, January 20, 2012

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome.”-Walt Disney

Hello, I am Makenna Wahl.  Welcome to my blog.

The location I chose to focus on for this blog was Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.  I will just be focusing on Disneyland instead of Disney’s California Adventure or Downtown Disney’s shops and hotels.

The reason I picked Disneyland was because I always enjoy the experiences I have when I go.  Going to Disneyland is like traveling and seeing how different the world is without ever leaving the continental US.  Even though everything is manmade there is so much detail put into it the nature aspects look real.  Disneyland has eight different “lands” within.  These lands are based on real places such as Africa, Asia, New Orleans, and the typical Main Street of the 20th Century.  Traveling back to the frontier days, and finding the “blueprints” of the future in the land of tomorrow.  Not only does it show places of then and now but places where critters cause trouble and cartoons ran their own town. 

Let the memories begin:
Photo by: Makenna Wahl
Video: Good Life by OneRepublic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-_Y46-TvO8

No comments:

Post a Comment